I love these zesty bliss balls. They are the perfect afternoon snack to go with a cup of tea. I keep a batch of these in my refrigerator during the week as an easy snack to take with me to work. Fail to prepare = prepare to fail.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup cashews (soaked in boiling water for 1 hour)
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut (+ 1/2 cup to roll balls in)
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 tsp coconut flour
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- Passionfruit pulp (2 passionfruit)
- Place cashews into food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Add all other ingredients to food processor and blitz again.
- When combined roll into small balls, then roll in desiccated coconut and place in a container in the fridge.
- Ready to eat!